Monday, May 6, 2019

Zmouse

Ellen writing: I think that they need to add more to their sign outside this hotel-Zleep. It doesn't say everything about it. For instance, I happen to be a very light sleeper but with white noise and earplugs, we lead a happy existence together. So I think they need to add Zmouse underneath Zleep. For I was gratified to find that Bob zlept as quietly as a little Zmouse!!!! They could also add underneath that, no zmusic  and no zice! Thankfully we were not met with the blare of loud, horrid music upon entering the hotel but when I asked if they had ice machines upstairs, she, of course, looked at me like I was from Zmars. I had brought along an ice bag for my back but, stupid American, I had already forgotten their distaste for Zice. Bob saved the day, however, and we zlept, ziced, and zmoused through the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment